This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I feel like an idiot - help requested.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, First of all I would like to say i do not know much about computers - and I apologize. I am a foreign exchange student, and can therefore not take my computer anywhere to get fixed, neither do I know any computer experts. Therefore i have turned to this site as it seems to be very helpful - which seems absolutely amazing. I have seen that many people have logs, especially from some program called HiJackThis - but i dont want to start anything stupid - i feel like i already have a bunch and a bunch and a whole lot more of "carp**" in my computer - and i feel like i have a lot of infections. My computer runs horribly - and i dont always feel like its working properly at all. Are you guys able to help someone - who just wants his computer back to its normal state? Because its not :( Where do i start. -I am sorry if i sound dumb.
Take a read through this thread and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI