Good morning everyone. Well after about8 hours of work I found you all. Ive been going nuts, see lol. Ive been trying to remove rapid virus for hours so thats how I feel. Anyway, besides all that, I think im going to learn alot here. So, welcome myself
Thank you for the welcome. It makes be feel good that there are good men and women who try to help out. I cant believe there are jerks out there who create these things! I think I will be joining up for the TechClass soon =)
Here is the link to apply to The WhattheTech Classroom to learn to fight Malware.
The Tech Classroom I belong to is by invitation only and to achieve it you need to show meaningful posts on the forum where the Global Moderator and Administrators notice your work over many years.
Go for it, you will find a lot of hard work, but when you graduate if accepted you will become a Team Member then you can tell me what to do here is where to find the link, # 5 pinned topic.
Best regards, and good luck. Let me know if you are successful through this thread.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Ive been trying to post and be active but im still new so it will take some time.
I have a question, I have cleaned out most of the virus/malwares from my system however its about to be 5 days and I wasnt lucky enough to get a response. Where would I post about this?
Apologies to you, the HJT forum is frantic as you can see, the Volunteers are really trying to catch up. Post a gentle reminder at the link below. Thank you for your patience.