Hello to my (future) colleagues 
I'm currently a Malware Study Hall Junior in Bleeping Computer, visiting WhatTheTech by way of several members here posting over there 
I also lurk on Geeks to Go, Malwarebytes and is serving as a member of Emsisoft's proud army of testers.
Since my best buddy Aura posted already, think I'll just jump in and say hi 
Regards,
Alex
Hi Alex, and a warm welcome to you from us all here at WTT,
if you need anything…just ask
Regards
paws

Sorry to be late Alex and thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope we'll be seeing more of you.
Nina
Hey Alex! It appears that I am fashionably as well! Thought I would jump in with a hi, hello and how are you?
Welcome to WTT and congratulations on your Senior promotion at BC. You go girl!!

Hi Donna~ It's nice to see you here

This thread was posted when I was a Junior, so it's kinda outdated
