This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

hello there

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey everyone, how are you all doing. Just thought i would check in and say hi since it has been a while. Was sad to see there hasnt been a monday madness for a while. Uni is going really good, sat my first exams ever in my life, was very daunting and missed a whole section cos i ran out of time lol. Put it down to inexperience, but still passed with a credit and a distinction. Anyways, i hope you are all doing great and shall see you all again soon……….Chrissy. :wavey:
Hi Chrissy,

but still passed with a credit and a distinction

That's brilliant
Well done!
I think I know how you might be feeling…. I did an external degree,at a Scottish University (graduated 2007) and that was 50 years after I left school!
I never got a distinction (just scraped by…) so you are at least one one up on me!

Regards
paws