This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just wanted to stop over and say Hello to all of you. I joined over a year ago when it was tom coyote, and was helped with a virus, I don't recall how i originally found you but am so grateful that I did. You were fantastic then, and now that I needed your help again you have been there for me again. Much thanks to you for your consistant support to those of us who desperately need it from time to time. Kudos to all of you!!
Hello Jackiew, Glad you have returned to visit us again. I see you have posted your HJT log into the correct forum. I am sure one of our great Malware fighters will pick it up soon and you will be well on the way to having a computer running fast and free again. Meantime do have a good look around and enjoy the fourm. Best regards, :thumbup: