This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How to restore Power Options

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How do you restore the power options in Xp, I have a Dell 8400, the power options have been delted some how, I need help
Hi hittersprride, welcome to WTT.

There are several causes to this problem. Google returns quite a few that may apply. See here: missing power options in control panel

One fix I would try first is Kelly's Korner line 204 (right hand side).

Edit:
Also, when did this happen? If recently, you could use System Restore to a date before it occurred, that should fix it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI