This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Locked Out!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I started my laptop ( Windows Vista) today and for some reason it will not accept my password at the login screen. I have not done anything unusual but have noticed it is crashing a lot lately. Please help me .
Hello, Did you make a password reset disc? If not you will have to reinstall Windows. We can not help you to bypass a password on your computer as some one with bad intentions may read the post and use the information to access some one elses data..
I do understand yoursafety concerns, but I am desperate! I assume from your post that it is possible to fix this. Could you email me directly with the info?

I do understand yoursafety concerns, but I am desperate!
I assume from your post that it is possible to fix this.
Could you email me directly with the info?

I am sorry, no I can not help you to bypass the password.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI