This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

not sure what blue tie is

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm trying to log in to my excite email and this "blue tie" page shows up and says that I have used an invalid username and/or password. of course it wants me to repeat this information which I'm not going to do since I'm not sure what this is. I did use my valid entries as well so I suspect that this is bogus. I was using firefox originally and tried internet explorer and got the same result. any help with this will be appreciated. thanks in advance.
Hi Dreux,

It is sometime since you came to visit us, so I suggest you go here and follow thoroughly.

The HJT forum is very busy, so you may have to wait for a reply. If you have not had an answer within 5 days, feel free to post a gentle reminder here.

Best regards, for a very Happy Festive Season to you and your family.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI