Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

not sure what blue tie is

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dreux

dreux

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:03 AM

I'm trying to log in to my excite email and this "blue tie" page shows up and says that I have used an invalid username and/or password. of course it wants me to repeat this information which I'm not going to do since I'm not sure what this is. I did use my valid entries as well so I suspect that this is bogus. I was using firefox originally and tried internet explorer and got the same result. any help with this will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:23 AM

Hi Dreux,

It is sometime since you came to visit us, so I suggest you go here and follow thoroughly.

The HJT forum is very busy, so you may have to wait for a reply. If you have not had an answer within 5 days, feel free to post a gentle reminder here.

Best regards, for a very Happy Festive Season to you and your family.

Edited by tallin, 21 December 2008 - 11:23 AM.