This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Is This The Site Troubleshooting Forum?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I can currently log in as "Z-storm" or "dolphins" using the same password because when I first registered as dolphins I never received the validation email. I would really like my first login name,"dolphins" to be the one I use here but I can't until this is cleared up because I'm asked to resend the validation email. I've tried many times and still no email. Any help please?
I deleted member Z-storm and made dolphins a New Member. I will send you test email now.

But to make sure that it's correct in the dolphins membership, please send me an email to Here.

The address you had for dolphins, at home.com, is invalid.