RustyTool
Topic Starter
Hey All,
My name is Russ and I'm am new to this forum and I found it through IP.Board Forum. I am
very interested in getting to know more about the battle against malicious software and viruses.
I've had my share and it just upsets me that there are peolpe with brains to do this to others rather
than do something positive with their knowledge. I would like to learn as much as possible and will
possibly enter the "Classroom" here when ready to devote my time into learning and helping others
out there.
Cheers Everyone
My name is Russ and I'm am new to this forum and I found it through IP.Board Forum. I am
very interested in getting to know more about the battle against malicious software and viruses.
I've had my share and it just upsets me that there are peolpe with brains to do this to others rather
than do something positive with their knowledge. I would like to learn as much as possible and will
possibly enter the "Classroom" here when ready to devote my time into learning and helping others
out there.
Cheers Everyone