This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey everybody!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi guys/girls I'm from Queensland, Australia. Queenslander! Anyway. I was interested in learning about how to fight viruses/malware and saw a link to this site on another forum so here I am. I was a trainee computer tech and am also hoping knowing this stuff will give me an edge to get it back! Cheers
:welcome: teh_gheyxhor,

Hi and welcome here, I am also in Queensland. :thumbup:

Try this link if you want to Apply to fight Malware.

Enjoy the forum, there is lots to learn and read about.

Best regards,
Queenslander…Queenslander…Queenslander…

You have found the right place,

:welcome: ~~~ teh_gheyxhor


I'm one of the new classroom entrants… Yes I am true blue Queenslander!
If you fight Malware like the Queenslanders fight in the football, then who knows what you can accomplish :D

Follow the examples set by the Malware Team and Experts, and join our Malware Classroom.


Jkc73
Hi again, If you filled in the application form in the correct manner and were refused entry there must be a good reason for that to happen. Yes, I am originally from N.S.W……..Moree, do you know it? Enjoy the forum in any event, visit us often, post if you need and help if you can. Best regards,
I added that I thought it would be helpful for a traineeship. Not that it matters since I can't go back to it now…so now it's just to help people here. Nah I don't know anywhere in NSW, just wanted to point out that WE OWN YOU GUYS! lol Will do. Cheers