This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey I'm new!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I found this great forum from another computer forum, and it's a great community here. I applied for the 'What the Tech Classroom' and I'm looking forward to learning about computer security. I've been using computers for many years now, but it's only been recently since I've gotten to know what to protect my own computer and since then I've been in charge of the computer security at my home network. So yeah, just wanted to drop by and say hi!
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: There's a lot going on so take a while to have a good look around, If you need anything just ask. Regards paws