Achamian Topic Starter Post #1April 12, 2011, 11:21 PM UTC I have joined this excellent forum because I am interested in learning as much as I can about computers. I also particularly hate malware and I am eager to learn how to defeat it in all its forms. It's great to be here.
J Jkc73 Post #2April 13, 2011, 12:35 AM UTC Hello Achamian Here is a Quick list of items useful to New Members. (Here is where you will find a link to join the What the Tech Classroom) Click here –> If you suspect a Virus or other Malware has infected your computer. Would you like to know about The Different Groups at What The Tech, the best free help available. How it Works at WhattheTech Enjoy your new forum.
jeffce Post #3April 13, 2011, 1:31 AM UTC Welcome to What the Tech Achamian. Have a good look around and enjoy your stay. There are many knowledgeable people here if you have any questions.
Satchfan Post #4April 13, 2011, 6:30 AM UTC Hello and welcome Achamian Congratulatuins on being accepted into the classroom. Enjoy!!
Achamian Post #5April 17, 2011, 8:06 PM UTC Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone. I recently started my first Freshman exercise and I'm looking forward to a great learning experience.