This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Hey :)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey all :), I am a new member to this forum, so I believe an introduction is in order. I am an Engineering student majoring in Information Technology; I love motorbikes, computers and cars a lot. I've been wanting to know about malware, viruses and trojans for a long time, it's just cool to fix your own computer :notworthy: I came across WhatTheTech after Googling for "Malware removal tutorials/classrooms". Adios for now! Frostbite.
Pleased to meet you Frostbite :wavey: Welcome to WTT :) There is lots to read so take a good look around, and Good Luck with your Classroon Application!

Pleased to meet you Frostbite :wavey:

Welcome to WTT :)

There is lots to read so take a good look around, and Good Luck with your Classroon Application!


Thank you JonTom :)

Hey all :),

I am a new member to this forum, so I believe an introduction is in order.

I am an Engineering student majoring in Information Technology; I love motorbikes, computers and cars a lot.

Frostbite.


I like bikes too.

My 98' Guzzi -
[attachment removed]

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers,
Lee :thumbup:

Hey all :),

I am a new member to this forum, so I believe an introduction is in order.

I am an Engineering student majoring in Information Technology; I love motorbikes, computers and cars a lot.

Frostbite.


I like bikes too.

My 98' Guzzi -
[attachment removed]

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers,
Lee :thumbup:


Thanks!!

Naaiice bike :)