This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Intro

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I'll be the first to admit I am not a computer expert but know just enough that I can navigate and understand most of whats going on in my machine. I've been pretty successful in keeping things working but I'm starting to get in over my head with a recent problem so I'm here to get some advice from some real experts. Been browsing here for a while and am quite impressed with the site!
Hello and Welcome to WhattheTech? Forums Rasit. :) A new member here myself but enjoying myself thoroughly, just like you. Hope you enjoy your stay here. – Mohit
Hi rasit and welcome to the WTT site :welcome: Take a while to have a good look around, there's plenty to see. If you have any questions………… just ask….lots of folks post on the forum here so the likelihood is someone will be able to help, and in return you may be able to help others Regards paws
[external image: Posted Image] Rasit,

Good to see you here, there is so much to read and learn. Post if you need and help if you can. :wavey:

Best regards,
Hai folks this is lilly i am new to this forum site i am glad to be a member to this community…… Link removed. LDT