This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all. I seem to be forever fighting niggling little computer problems which can be a nightmare for someone like me with limited knowledge. I'm glad I found this site. Hopefully I can contribute lessons learned as well as get a little help every now and then. :wavey:
Hello mayday and Welcome to WTT :wavey:

I'm glad I found this site


You'll find its one of the very best, and we're pleased to have you here!

as well as get a little help every now and then


The people here are very friendly, and if you can't find help with your computer issues at this forum, I'd be very surprised indeed. The level of knowledge here is excellent.

Best wishes
JonTom
Hiya mayday :wavey: I'm a tad n00bish as well but the assistance here is class. You get help and you're not made to feel like a pleb at all! It's a great site and it's also highly recommended by my nerd mates. :D
:welcome: mayday. What a clever choice of name! Whatever your PC problem, if it is solvable, this is the place to be. The Malware Team are second-to-none and so patient and helpful. Enjoy the forum as well as the help - it's a very friendly place. Kind regards Satchfan