This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

UDF file format

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently burned my personal files into a DVD-R using CDBurnerXP, but somehow after a successful burning I came to know that XP is unable to read the UDF file system so I went and installed Adaptec UDF reader - no to avail. Then I booted into Ubuntu, put in the DVD-R, the file is there. So is there any other ways for XP to effectively read the UDF file system?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI