This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Can't sent PM's

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi heir, As a new member there is a forum requirement of 15 posts meaningful posts before you are able to have the privilege of sending a PM. Best regards, :)
:thumbup: heir and SpySentinel,

You are from G2G Malware Staff?

You are both most welcome here,. [external image: Posted Image]

Best regards,

:thumbup: heir and SpySentinel,

You are from G2G Malware Staff?

You are both most welcome here,. [external image: Posted Image]

Best regards,

Yes, we are from G2G Malware Staff.
Thanks for the replies tallin and thank you for welcoming us. I will compensate the requirement of 15 meaningful posts by helping some user t remove their malware.

Good to see you here also, Spy Sentinel :thumbup: !

heir wrote:I will compensate the requirement of 15 meaningful posts by helping some user t remove their malware.

The rate those HJT logs arrive, that will not take you long….however with your status, I wouldn't think those 15 (or is it 10?) meaningful posts apply to you. I would bet money you already have PM permissions. :notworthy:

Best regards,

:thumbup: heir and SpySentinel,

You are from G2G Malware Staff?

You are both most welcome here,. [external image: Posted Image]

Best regards,

Yes, we are from G2G Malware Staff.
Thanks for the replies tallin and thank you for welcoming us. I will compensate the requirement of 15 meaningful posts by helping some user t remove their malware.

Good to see you here also, Spy Sentinel :thumbup: !

Beings you're both part of Malware Team, you should be able to pm. Let me know if you can't.

Beings you're both part of Malware Team, you should be able to pm. Let me know if you can't.

No worries, I can pm.
As holidays are coming up I won't be helping any user though. I'm going to spend that time with my family.
Hi heir, nice to see you here.


Beings you're both part of Malware Team, you should be able to pm. Let me know if you can't.


Thanks LDTate, yes I can PM
Hi Heir and Spy Sentinel, Can I please add a very warm WTT welcome to you both….if there is anything you need just let us know and we will do our best to help In the meantime heir..have an enjoyable break.. Regards paws