This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

net send

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

i was able to use the cmd prompt to send messages to my friends on our home network, but i can't do that either anymore! i can send a general message ::net send * blah blah blah:: that goes, through, but i can't a message to a specific person anymore, but i'm not getting messages from anyone. what gives? thanks again, WAY in advance!! Spike
Hi Spike

I noticed that your post here is over 1 month old, :o I'm not sure if you still need help and have been waiting patiently. :popcorn:

I also noticed that you have a similar post here.

The Networking SubForum is where you would be better suited to post these types of questions.

Here are some helpful links relating to your issue.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839018
http://www.lantalk.net/net-send-command/

Regards,
Jkc73 :thumbup: