This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

New build...problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I just built a new system. Having a problem getting it to load up. Intel E8500 Core 2 Duo ECS G31T-M Motherboard 4gb (2x2 gb) dual channel memory Antec True power trio 650w Samsung 500gb SATA HDD Antec P180 Full Tower case Emerex SATA DVD burner Nvidia 8800gt alpha dog System starts up fine, when I get to the motherboard screen (one where you press del to go into bios) it won't let me press del to go into bios. Tried 3 different keyboards, including wireless usb, regular usb, and a Serial port keyboard/mouse. None will let me press del. Not sure if I missed something when putting it together, its been awhile since I built my last one. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI