:) Thanks you guys.


Everything is still working fine, and i have most of my programs and I'm doing lots of driver updates. because I have sp3, I am running windows firewall as well as spybot. I may get norton or something else. Not sure at this point. :)


Hi Sk2200

Edit: Can see dear Tom beat me to it ^_^

You should get a Anti-Virus asap!!!

I can't stress that enough!

AVG 8.0 and Avast are both great applications. Altho my own preference would be Avast :blush:

SpywareBlaster would be a good addition as well. Its a non-active protection, so it uses no resources, only space!

This may also be a good read, plus there are some suggestions to security applications as well.

So how did I get infected in the first place?


Not all of it is up to date, but you will get the general idea. :)

Regards Abydos