Automatic updates not working properly
4 min read
I recommend to most users not TO INSTALL SERVICE PACK 3 AS THERE HAVE BEEN TOO MANY ISSUES WITH IT.
I hope this solves your issue.
I noticed you had a HJT log analyzed by little Eagle 9th - 17th November with unfortunate comment by yourself Post # 9 and the volunteer Malware fighter (little eagle's reaction to it in post # 10.)
I also observed that one of your posts around the same time was completely deleted by Admin or Mod with the same content included. Please know that all members answering your queries are volunteers here and deserve respect on all occasions.
regards,
your problem was solved by a post in another forum and you denigrated the support you received here. I'm sorry but that doesn't give me a whole lot of incentive to contribute to fixing your problem here. Convince me that I should expend the time and effort required to assist you
According to your thread in the malware forum: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Please_Help_…752#entry501752
your problem was solved by a post in another forum and you denigrated the support you received here. I'm sorry but that doesn't give me a whole lot of incentive to contribute to fixing your problem here. Convince me that I should expend the time and effort required to assist you
i dont know hw to convince u..??
just one word to say…SORRY!!
We do not analyze HJT logs in this forum.
You will also need to apologize in the HJT forum. One of our Malware accredited fighters may decide to pick up your log. Please respect all volunteers on all forums.
I removed the log after finding this to be a leagal copy of XP.
Do you have the XP disc? If so please click on the start button.
Select RUN
Type sfc /scannow The space is important.
The utility may ask for the XP disc to copy files from. If so put the disc in the drive.
I asked for the HJT log to determione if this is a leagit copy of XP.
I removed the log after finding this to be a leagal copy of XP.
Do you have the XP disc? If so please click on the start button.
Select RUN
Type sfc /scannow The space is important.
The utility may ask for the XP disc to copy files from. If so put the disc in the drive.
hey hi HFCG!!
the tip u gave me above..what it does actually??
it will scan for what?plz tell me
and one more thing..THANX BUDDY..U R REALLY WORKING HARD TO HELP ME….IT SHOWS!!
BYE
I asked for the HJT log to determione if this is a leagit copy of XP.
I removed the log after finding this to be a leagal copy of XP.
Do you have the XP disc? If so please click on the start button.
Select RUN
Type sfc /scannow The space is important.
The utility may ask for the XP disc to copy files from. If so put the disc in the drive.
hey hi HFCG!!
the tip u gave me above..what it does actually??
it will scan for what?plz tell me
The SFC (System File Checker) will check that the correct files for your
system is in place. It will attempt to repair / Replace any missing or corrupted
files that it finds. Hope that is answer enough.
Regards Abydos
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI