anders!
Topic Starter
Hello All,
I put my hdd in a friends computer to back up some of my files incase i needed to format. When i put my hdd back in my computer i also replaced the sata cable. I turned my computer on and it started booting up, just after it got to the windows screen, a blue screen poped up with yellow writing, im not sure what it said, as it only appeared for a split second. It then reset it's self, and began the boot process. I tried putting the windows disc in to format it, or just reinstall it. But it would not boot from the cd either. The part that i could not understand was that it would boot up in safe mode with out a problem, all the way into windows !?? Hmmmmmm.
Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Anders
Link to malware thread
I put my hdd in a friends computer to back up some of my files incase i needed to format. When i put my hdd back in my computer i also replaced the sata cable. I turned my computer on and it started booting up, just after it got to the windows screen, a blue screen poped up with yellow writing, im not sure what it said, as it only appeared for a split second. It then reset it's self, and began the boot process. I tried putting the windows disc in to format it, or just reinstall it. But it would not boot from the cd either. The part that i could not understand was that it would boot up in safe mode with out a problem, all the way into windows !?? Hmmmmmm.
Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Anders
Link to malware thread