This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Another question help if you can

10 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

What I meant by 32bit was, when you configure the graphics (NR2003 Main Menu and goto Configure 3D Graphics) change your games screen resolution to example= 1280x1024x32 instead of example= 1280x1024x16. I don't use GPL2AVI because I cannot for the life of me get it to save more than a zero kilobite file. All I get is the file name with zero KB/MB/GB info. So I use a free screen capturing program (Debut) to screen capture at the moment, but a lot of people use Fraps (payware, but I think you can get a freeware version that only functions for 30seconds at a time).

Here's what I do…

1) Start CCM and pick your camera view, as the tutorial says.
2) Start your screen capture program.
3) Start NR2003 from the tab within CCM.
4) When inside your replay and in PitLane1 view, the tutorial says a person must press , then , and then . But I can never get it to work that way I've discovered for single step mode. I can go through several different steps to get CCM to work, sometimes even by just pressing . So I haven't figured out how a person can use single step mode in Vista yet without the function of the screen capture program I used to use in XP and in conjunction (working inside CCM) with CCM. It used to be called Movie Studio XP or MSXP, but the author had to discontinue it for some reason I think, and I cannot get it to work.
5) So now I use CCM freely and capture whenever I want to with the Debut capture program. I haven't figured out what the best codecs to use are and at what settings, but hopefully that won't be that much of a learning curve.
6) When you're done capturing (if using a screen capture program other than GPL2AVI), exit out of NR2003 and find your new AVI file for editing.


sf4JC

What I meant by 32bit was, when you configure the graphics (NR2003 Main Menu and goto Configure 3D Graphics) change your games screen resolution to example= 1280x1024x32 instead of example= 1280x1024x16. I don't use GPL2AVI because I cannot for the life of me get it to save more than a zero kilobite file. All I get is the file name with zero KB/MB/GB info. So I use a free screen capturing program (Debut) to screen capture at the moment, but a lot of people use Fraps (payware, but I think you can get a freeware version that only functions for 30seconds at a time).

Here's what I do…

1) Start CCM and pick your camera view, as the tutorial says.
2) Start your screen capture program.
3) Start NR2003 from the tab within CCM.
4) When inside your replay and in PitLane1 view, the tutorial says a person must press , then , and then . But I can never get it to work that way I've discovered for single step mode. I can go through several different steps to get CCM to work, sometimes even by just pressing . So I haven't figured out how a person can use single step mode in Vista yet without the function of the screen capture program I used to use in XP and in conjunction (working inside CCM) with CCM. It used to be called Movie Studio XP or MSXP, but the author had to discontinue it for some reason I think, and I cannot get it to work.
5) So now I use CCM freely and capture whenever I want to with the Debut capture program. I haven't figured out what the best codecs to use are and at what settings, but hopefully that won't be that much of a learning curve.
6) When you're done capturing (if using a screen capture program other than GPL2AVI), exit out of NR2003 and find your new AVI file for editing.


sf4JC

OMG thank you so much!!!!!! it works now XD
sf4JC, Great work, thank you for posting your result so others may benefit from all your research. Happy Christmas to you and your family, and the same to you sonykicks - that was a good present from sf4JC wasn't it? best regards,

sf4JC,

Great work, thank you for posting your result so others may benefit from all your research.

Happy Christmas to you and your family, and the same to you sonykicks - that was a good present from sf4JC wasn't it?

best regards,

And a birthday gift XD

hi, i have a problem with CCM i have 3.4 but it doesnt have the tab with the camera veiws and its doing my head in. :pullhair:

In CCM go to file>open and the camera views are named default.cmf

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI