Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

flip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peter1

Peter1

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, puttering, pc.

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:50 PM

I have a Flip video cam but would like to use other software than is provided with the camera to send videos. Can you suggest a site where this can be done. My plan is to get the video file on desktop then import to another program to send the file. I have done the usual Googling but did not find anything. Thank you

Edited by Peter1, 09 September 2011 - 12:50 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 terry1966

terry1966

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

who you wanting to send video files to peter? if it's just family members then i think i'd just install skype on both your and their pc's, with that you can use it to chat/phone each other if you like and what your really wanting, to send any size files to each other. :popcorn:

Edited by terry1966, 10 September 2011 - 04:40 AM.

#3 Peter1

Peter1

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, puttering, pc.

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:11 AM

who you wanting to send video files to peter? if it's just family members then i think i'd just install skype on both your and their pc's, with that you can use it to chat/phone each other if you like and what your really wanting, to send any size files to each other.

:popcorn:

I did not know Skype can send large video files. We both have it installed so I'll try it.
Thank you again