I have a Flip video cam but would like to use other software than is provided with the camera to send videos.
Can you suggest a site where this can be done.
My plan is to get the video file on desktop then import to another program to send the file.
I have done the usual Googling but did not find anything.
Thank you
who you wanting to send video files to peter? if it's just family members then i think i'd just install skype on both your and their pc's, with that you can use it to chat/phone each other if you like and what your really wanting, to send any size files to each other.
who you wanting to send video files to peter? if it's just family members then i think i'd just install skype on both your and their pc's, with that you can use it to chat/phone each other if you like and what your really wanting, to send any size files to each other.
I did not know Skype can send large video files. We both have it installed so I'll try it.
Thank you again
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI