Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I cannot load any site when using mozilla firefox + computer hung up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bhlue

bhlue

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:53 PM

any one who can help me with my problem? I think i was infected by some spyware or malware. I already post this proble before yet it doesnt solve my problem but with respect with the administrator, i appreciate all the assistance they gave me. Now my problem is that mozilla firefox still cant load any site and the computer always hung up.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

bhlue, hello and welcome to the Tech side of WTT :welcome: I see that you've completed your work with the Malware Removal. Tell us a little more about your computer and browsers. For instance, here you are posting at WTT, so you either have a second computer, or you are able to use Internet Explorer successfully. What happens when you open Mozilla FireFox. For instance does the Firefox window fully open, but display something like: " 404 This Page cannot be displayed" If that is the problem, then look in your FireFox - Tools - Options - Advanced - Network(tab) - Settings Should read - Auto-Detect proxy settings. Let us know if it says anything different. ______________________________________ If Mozilla FireFox window does not open at all, you may be needing to Uninstall and Reinstall a fresh version of FireFox. Keep us posted. Doug
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.