This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Mozilla

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Due to my recent obnoxious experience of ridding my computer from viruses and trojans (thanks Micah) I switched from IE to Mozilla. I find that now some sites do not work properly, especially Panda and Trendmicro. When I try to scan my computer for viruses at those sites, they are unable to do so. I know that this is due to Mozilla and it can be fixed, but I am not sure what to do to fix it.
This is a common issue with Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately there are still some websites (such as those you mentioned and Windows updates) where you will have to use Internet Explorer.