This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't remove Norton PC Checkup

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

After updating Shockwave, I have an annoying problem. A program called Norton PC Checkup keeps installing itself every time I boot up my computer. I can uninstall it, but it returns every time I reboot. I've looked for it in the tasks folder, but it's not listed. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi there, I don't know if the PC Checkup line is included this, but give the "Norton Removal Tool" a try.

Norton Removal Tool
  • Download the Norton Removal Tool and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close and applications and browsers that you may have open.
  • Double-click the Norton Removal Tool on your Desktop.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions, and reboot if and when necessary.
Hope that helps.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI