This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

.Net Framework Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello. I recently updated to Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 as I believe this is the most current version. However, I see older versions of .Net Framework in my Add/Remove programs list and I would like to know which ones do I remove, or do they require each other? Here's what I have: Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366) Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .net Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Thanks
Oh okay. Thanks. I just wanted to ask that so I could make sure that having older version didn't interfer with newer versions. Since of course from what I hear if you have an ATI video card you need this. I'm not sure what the MS .Net Framework does, but its necessary. And having multiple versions just wanted to make sure graphically they don't conflict in game. Thanks again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI