This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Vista DirectX and .Net Framework Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I plan to get a new gaming computer to replace my old 1999 computer which its hard drive will go into my families new 3yr old discounted computer. The new game computer will have a Windows Vista 64Bit, NVIDA graphics card, at least 4GB RAM. And as you know it is a good idea to plan ahead for when you get the computer of what things to put into it and get it up and running. You know plan ahead and prepare. Anyway, I believe the latest DirectX for Vista is version 10. Am I right? If I have a NVIDA card do I need this? What is DirectX for? I remember with my old computer that since it has an ATI card that I was told I need Microsoft .Net Framework. Do I need MS .Net Framework if I have NVIDA. Or is it just for those that use ATI? What is the latest version of .Net Framework if I need .Net Framework?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI