This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

WTT not sending email replies to posts

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Dear Person: I'm having 2 problems here…
1st;.. I was not getting new post emails from WTT..I was asked to open a new email account , which I did at HotMail.com…Now I'm getting emails from threads that I never subscribed to , even after changing my email options in "My Controls"…Another member suggested I upload a HiJackThis log suspecting a malware of some sort…
2nd;..I'm totally unable to upload anything…Even a HiJackThis log… :wall: … :wall:

Any & all help will be appreciated…..Thank you VERY much…

A VERY happy Thanksgiving to all…….. :D
Dean RonM
Sorry you are having so much difficultly,

There really is no need to 'upload' anything unless specifically requested to do so by an expert.

All you need to do is copy and paste the text from the hjt log into a new thread that you would start in the Malware removal forum

>HERE<



If you are not sure how to copy/paste text, please let us know and we'll give you step by step directions

regards,

CB
Dear CatByte: Yes , I managed to find the way to do that from an info topic at the HiJackThis forum…Thank you …I can not do anything until I'm cleared by them…Until then, I wish you & your family a very Happy Thanksgiving…. :D