I had a regular monitor and never had any problem printing hotmail. Then I got a 24" wide and the problem began.
When I want to print an email sent to me, it either prints in tiny size or cuts out half the print. I tried landscape instead of portrait but the size remained tiny. There must be a way to print out the email in normal size regardless of how wide it shows on the monitor. PLEASE help.
Using windows xp prof. and Brother HL 2030 printer.
Does this only happen when you attempt to print an email from Hotmail? Will the printer print an A4 sheet out for you from your word document or notespad correctly?
Thank you.
I use AbiWord and it gives me the choice to fix the page width. 100% is equal to A4 and it prints correctly. However, when I use the entire width of the monitor it prints out the whole but in tiny letters which are almost unreadable.This is the problem.Printing in landscape mode does not make the letters any bigger.
Hi Wesi,
Sorry for the delay in responding to you.
Others may come by to assist, but until they do, I would stick to the A4 size as I do not have the answer for you………….
kind regards,
When I prepare a document there is no problem because I use the A4 width.
Problem arises when I recieve an email and the text is spread to the entire width of the monitor.Printing that is the real problem!
Hi wesi,
What email program are you running? as in the options there are choices for you to change that to the width of text you require for composing and printing. Have a look at the Settings, or Options within the email software you have. If it is only Hotmail they are there too.
kind regards,
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI