This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Email sizing problem on outlook express

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

suddenly my emails are 1/5 their regular size when I opened them in Outlook Express. I click the rectangle to expand them to regular screen size so I can read them, then when I want to respond and click reply they immediately return to 1/5 their size. How do I get this back to opening emails that cover my screen?
Try this. Expand the window to the size you want, then click on File at top left, hold down the Ctrl key and then click on Exit. See if the next time it opens the correct size.
That did it. When I dragged the four corners to expand the window, then clicked off that window and clicked on it again, the window was exactly the same size … thanks much, appreciate your help, as I'm sure others who view this on the site will as well. Have a great day.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI