This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Browers settings for email page to fit screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have call my tech support with AT&T. Yahoo, said it's browser settings, for email, and for me not to touch them. I could hurt my computer. The only place where page is too big for screen is email. Oh before going back to Yahoo tech support went to Microsoft, tech refer me to a dead line for Java tech. The print is so spaced apart. I have to scroll left to right to click on email messages to open. I had a glitch down loading the latest update from Java with an error message afterwards. Reducing the zoom in and out just reduces print size, but when I reduce it to 75% most of the page appears just the print is hard to see clearly. You have helped me before, just don't know how to find the file I had with your new website , I had to google to fine you. Tom Coyote, Thank you, :thumbup: Pam
not sure what happen from last night tech support with AT&tT Yahoo, but email is back to normal. The settings with width 72 X 52 and 25 messages. I do remember pressing save button before leaving that options screen. this may help someone else going through the same thing, so please close this case for now this is correct settings that were not changed, but when I pressed saved button and closed corrected whatever took place in the glitch. email options General Preferences Screen Width: (viewing plain text mail) characters (range: 50 - 99 chars.) This is the maximum line length of your incoming messages. The default value is 72. Screen Width: (composing plain text mail) characters (range: 50 - 99 chars.) This is the maximum line length of your outgoing messages. The default value is 55. Pam :D

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI