This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

photoshop elements 3

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have four 2.5 x 2 x 5 prints and I cannot print them out at that size on Picasa, pse, paint, word. I thought pse had a way you could just layout your pics however you wanted to. I just don't know how to print these out and to send it in to a Rite Aid or something, they don't have a 2.5 Any ideas? Thanks.
Thank you. It did refresh my mind on how to resize and save. Now I need to know how to print it out WITHOUT using one of their preset layouts. Thanks,
ok, I found where I can put multiple pics, but I need a new formula for 2.5 x 2.5 pictures. I know years ago someone made me one, do you know how to do that? I looked at help, but man, I don't understand what in blazes they are talking about. That would be great if you knew how to do that, because I will be making lots of 2.5. Thanks.
can't you just resize them to 2.5 x 2.5 like in the video and then print them out? shrugs. sorry i've never used the program myself and don't really know exactly what your trying to do, so can't offer any guidance on how to get the results your looking for. :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI