I am trying to use a USB to PS/2 convertor for my keyboard(My mouse one isnt working to but It runs fine threw USB), so it wont be as slow, but I think I am missing all my files for the PS/2 connector, if I need files, where can I download them, if I dont need files, how do I fix the connection? The convertor is not borken.
Thank You.
It would be odd that you were missing them as they would have been installed when the motherboard utilities were installed. Are there any errors in Device Manager?
I would borrow another keyboard too and try that before spending too much effort looking for some other problem.
The fact that both PS/2 port are bad points to the motherboard so I would look in the BIOS Setup Menu and make sure there is not a setting that disables them. If that is of no help, you may need to reinstall drivers so you need to check your PC or motherboard maker's website for the latest drivers.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI