This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

USB hub driver problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:unsure: I have had this 4-Port USB Hub for awhile now and I know I have had it connected to this computer, but it is showing as an Unknown Device under USB Devices and I can,t find the correct driver for it anymore. Its about 5 yrs old and worked fine back then, but XP SP2 wasn't around then. Maybe it's SP2? I don't know what I can do, if anything? I guess I should point out that it doesn't work as far as nothing connected to it works and the LEDs on it don't lite, but were lit when I first plugged in, went out as soon as Windows installed generic driver. Any ideas on where I can get the drivers for it or is it useless anymore? The only thing I know about anymore is its a Radio Shack 4 Port USB 1.1 hub, cat. #26-165. Thank You for any ideas. PS: I had checked radio shacks web site for the driver with no luck, they aren't very good in that department.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI