Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Website 'broken' in FF, Works fine in IE - Please help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nursehoney

nursehoney

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

I manage a website for a partner who actually owns it...I handle orders, changing/adding content, pictures, etc. in the admin area. I've done all this using FF as my browser. The site has been just fine until today, and now all the pictures are gone from the site and in the admin area, where I used to have a little WYSIWYG to add or change content for each page, I just have a big block of html coded content in a table. I don't know why the WYSIWYG doesn't show up now.

Everything is still working just fine in Internet Explorer and I was able to use it to make the changes I needed to make today. But Firefox is my preference and I'd like to be able to use it. I also checked the site at browsershots.org and it's showing up okay, even in FF, according to that site.

I'm running FF 3.0.3 and the only thing I've done different is that earlier today or last night, my Norton antivirus expired...I had already decided not to renew it, so I uninstalled it and installed AVG free edition anti-virus, which I've used in the past on another computer. However, this time, I also had to download and install a Vista patch in order to install AVG and have it function properly.

Could that have anything to do with why my site is all messed up now? The odd thing to me is that I'm not having any problems with any other sites...just that one.

In case it helps at all, the site is http://pbmissions.com. I just can't imagine why this happened all of a sudden, and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Honey

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 nursehoney

nursehoney

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:52 PM

Never mind...problem solved.