nursehoney
Topic Starter
I manage a website for a partner who actually owns it…I handle orders, changing/adding content, pictures, etc. in the admin area. I've done all this using FF as my browser. The site has been just fine until today, and now all the pictures are gone from the site and in the admin area, where I used to have a little WYSIWYG to add or change content for each page, I just have a big block of html coded content in a table. I don't know why the WYSIWYG doesn't show up now.
Everything is still working just fine in Internet Explorer and I was able to use it to make the changes I needed to make today. But Firefox is my preference and I'd like to be able to use it. I also checked the site at browsershots.org and it's showing up okay, even in FF, according to that site.
I'm running FF 3.0.3 and the only thing I've done different is that earlier today or last night, my Norton antivirus expired…I had already decided not to renew it, so I uninstalled it and installed AVG free edition anti-virus, which I've used in the past on another computer. However, this time, I also had to download and install a Vista patch in order to install AVG and have it function properly.
Could that have anything to do with why my site is all messed up now? The odd thing to me is that I'm not having any problems with any other sites…just that one.
In case it helps at all, the site is http://pbmissions.com. I just can't imagine why this happened all of a sudden, and any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Honey
Everything is still working just fine in Internet Explorer and I was able to use it to make the changes I needed to make today. But Firefox is my preference and I'd like to be able to use it. I also checked the site at browsershots.org and it's showing up okay, even in FF, according to that site.
I'm running FF 3.0.3 and the only thing I've done different is that earlier today or last night, my Norton antivirus expired…I had already decided not to renew it, so I uninstalled it and installed AVG free edition anti-virus, which I've used in the past on another computer. However, this time, I also had to download and install a Vista patch in order to install AVG and have it function properly.
Could that have anything to do with why my site is all messed up now? The odd thing to me is that I'm not having any problems with any other sites…just that one.
In case it helps at all, the site is http://pbmissions.com. I just can't imagine why this happened all of a sudden, and any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Honey