This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox not showing most pictures

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Not sure what happened, but all of a sudden, Firefox isn't showing some pictures (the image I attached is of what espn.com's frontpage looked like when I went there). I'm having no such problems with IE. What I have done so far…clicked view > page style & made sure Basic Page Style was checked. Went to tools > options > content & made sure that load pictures automatically was checked. ESPN isn't the only site giving me trouble, also happening with SI.com, when emailing w/ Yahoo, some of the buttons didn't show, & Yahoo's sports page is messed up as well (again none of these issues occur when i use IE). Also went to exceptions & made sure these sites weren't added to the list of sites pics aren't allowed to load from. Any suggestions on what I should do? Is it some kind of virus? edit: just removed some cookies that I saw associated with those sites & hit 'clear now' under Offline Storage section (tools > options> advanced > network) & while it takes longer than usual for the pics to load, they are loading & the page is back to looking normal.

Attachments:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI