Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91703 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Firefox not showing most pictures

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ezpkns34

ezpkns34

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:13 PM

Not sure what happened, but all of a sudden, Firefox isn't showing some pictures (the image I attached is of what espn.com's frontpage looked like when I went there). I'm having no such problems with IE. What I have done so far...clicked view > page style & made sure Basic Page Style was checked. Went to tools > options > content & made sure that load pictures automatically was checked. ESPN isn't the only site giving me trouble, also happening with SI.com, when emailing w/ Yahoo, some of the buttons didn't show, & Yahoo's sports page is messed up as well (again none of these issues occur when i use IE). Also went to exceptions & made sure these sites weren't added to the list of sites pics aren't allowed to load from. Any suggestions on what I should do? Is it some kind of virus? edit: just removed some cookies that I saw associated with those sites & hit 'clear now' under Offline Storage section (tools > options> advanced > network) & while it takes longer than usual for the pics to load, they are loading & the page is back to looking normal.

Attached Thumbnails

• pics.JPG

Edited by ezpkns34, 15 March 2009 - 05:26 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 SweetTech

SweetTech

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

So, then the issue you were having with the images not displaying in Firefox has been solved?

Posted Image

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Posted Image

#3 ezpkns34

ezpkns34

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:06 AM

yes, thanks

#4 SweetTech

SweetTech

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:12 AM

Glad to here that the issue you were having has been resolved. :)

Posted Image

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Posted Image