This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

What is better?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Lichking21st,

I see you have been cleared of any Malware by BHowett over on the HJT forum. Those Malware fighters are great aren't they?

To answer your question re Antivirus software, I would recommend Avast Home Edition as I have it on my systems. It is self updating, easy to manage, and has not let me down since changing to it from AVG 7.5.

Keep us posted what you decide to do as others will come by with their recommendations.

kind regards,

Thanks, i will switch it as soon as possible!

You will not be disappointed with Avast Home Edition. It has never let me down on my systems. :thumbup:

kind regards,