This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

spacing

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I made three folders where I store information; inside each are some documents in 'wordpad'. When I hover the cursor over each of the three wordpad documents which say the same thing -Word view 8. In two of them, I can hit enter at the end of a sentence and it drops one space but in the third, it drops two spaces. Wordpad has no provision I am aware of for spacing so I tried pasting it to works word prcessor , changing the spacing and saving it back to the original folder but as rtf as it is universal. That did not work as I can't get that one document to single space. I was told to use shift 1+2 or ctrl with 1+2 but that did not work. Is there someway to get this stubborn spacing issue resolved. Thank you .
I use .txts with notepad for my storage =P, however wordpad is basically the same. Anyways, have you tried copying all the information before the spacing problem and putting it into a knew wordpad document?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI