This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Luxor_3

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

In July I bought Luxor_3 for home pc and received an e-mail allowing me to download it 5 times. I've downloaded it three on different pcs, but on fourth laptop it's impossible. It will not recognise the e-mail address it asks for. Must I change some settings? Please help. I've tried to install it at least a dozen times but always get the same message. I've lost count of the numer of times I've removed the game, along with all the files, and reinstalled it, and I still can't get past the e-mail address problem. Help please. DLT

I've lost count of the numer of times I've removed the game, along with all the files, and reinstalled it, and I still can't get past the e-mail address problem. Help please. DLT

Umm, more than 5 times?

What exactly does the error say? Are you absolutely sure this is the same email address you used when you purchased the program?

If the company thinks you have already downloaded it more than 5 times, you need to contact the company. If the company or site no longer recognizes your email address, then again, you need to contact the company.
Hi Digerati Thank you for your quick reply - it's appreciated I've downloaded the game just three times - and the third time was on to my daughter's laptop AFTER trying in vain I don't know how many times to put it on my laptop. The error just says "ERROR: No match fo E-Mail Address and/or password" yet when I tried on daughter's laptop it accepted it first time. I've contacted the company and I get the general reply that I must be doing something wrong. I thought maybe I've got something ticked in advanced options on this laptop that stops it, something in the setup or some pop-up blocker. I understand nothing about such things, so I turn to you here as you've always sorted me out in the past and I have great faith in this site. Any suggestions?? Thanks DLT

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI