Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

IE6 problem with Virtools 3d Life Player

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 muznik

muznik

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hi. I am having a problem with my daughters computer. She likes to play games on the NickJr Website but one game that I have found so far requires Virtools 3D Life Player to be installed to play it. When I click to download it I get the active x bar and allow download, it starts then IE encounters a problem and needs to close. She has AVira and Winpatrol and Spywareblaster. I shutdown all 3 and it installed ok but halfway through the game it shutdown IE again. I am lost as to what the problem is. I can play the game on my computer and I have the same 3 programs running when I use it. Her computer is P4. 2.6Ghz. 496Mb Ram. She is running Window XP home with service pack 2. Any help would be appreciated, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE. Thanks

Edited by muznik, 24 June 2008 - 01:50 AM.

muznik

Advertisements

Register to Remove