This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

internet explorer not responding, no menu on internet explorer,flash p

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Internet explorer is empty, just with letter e and without any menu or other bar, it does not respond. I copied the problems sheet. I receive regular info that flash player stpped working. Windows Live Messenger imposes download of a new version saying that otherwise I can't use old version any longer but new version can't download due to some error, so Messenger can't work. Could I please have your help? Dear Tomk I am forced to return with a new topic which is the same. I lost my password and could not get access here. Now I managed to do so by creating a new third email address. Strange site and rules. I shall post DDS notepad and txt as soon as you answer. I could do it now but knowing this site its better to go through the procedure.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI