radiovishnu
Topic Starter
Internet Connection Unstable when i open a site it says server not found i have to reload few times for the site to load. I am using Mozilla Firefox 3 and IE-7 the problem is there only on this particular system my laptop is perfectly working. Please help me out.
radiovishnu_HJT.txt
Hi RadioVishnu,
I've edited so that your HJT Log information appears as an attached file.
We do not analyze HJT Logs here in this Forum.
Please follow Tallin's excellent advice and link to post your HJT Log into the Malware Removal Forum.
Come on back here if problems persist after completing any Malware Removal Work.
Doug
radiovishnu_HJT.txt
Hi RadioVishnu,
I've edited so that your HJT Log information appears as an attached file.
We do not analyze HJT Logs here in this Forum.
Please follow Tallin's excellent advice and link to post your HJT Log into the Malware Removal Forum.
Come on back here if problems persist after completing any Malware Removal Work.
Doug