This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

B) Hey all, I,m just your average evryday guy… have got issues with my PC and have been given the runaround to many times lolol. I,m 46, Married, 2girls 10-13 and we live in Twyford which is a rural suburb of Hastings, HawkesBay, New Zealand… yeah i,m a kiwi. Been into dragracing for 20+years, we run a Ford Powered 8sec streetlegal streetrod. My interests are mainly the Family, and our racecar, cruise the net far to much… perils of being a shift worker, and up all weird hours… My work: immediate response Mechanical Engineer at a Pulp and Timber mill.
:welcome: TOMT,

I see you have posted a HJT log in the correct forum. Please do not answer it yourself as the Malware team reply to unanswered logs first. You may have to be patient as the Malware forum is very busy, however if you do not have an answer within 5 days you may post a gentle reminder Here

While you wait, have a good look around as there is much to read and learn.

kind regards,
:woot: Hey guys, Just finished a cleanup on my PC, with the the patient aid of Bob4! All seems good now Yeah!!! Cant say enough about how easy you guyz made this! following strict instructions, and useing tools I have never heard of! It was a good learning curve! When I get the chance, and when they will let me, I will get my kids PC looked over by your team. Again many thanks!!!! :notworthy: never know one day I might join your classroom :)
Hi TOMT, Very good of you to show your appreciation to the wonderful Malware guys and gals over on the HJT forum. That is all they ask is a sincere thank you for all the time and effort they put into helping folks. Glad you are all cleaned up now. kind regards, :wavey: