This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Hi Jacee

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Jacee, You were so unbelievably considerate and friendly speaking with me at an alternative site the other day, I thought I would just pop in over here, get my feet wet, and say hello to you, and to all of you guys/gals on WhattheTech. No need to mention my history with you, because you handled it so very well and professionally at the time. It meant a LOT to me, and I truly mean that! This message may seem a bit cryptic to other users on this site, but you know exactly what I mean. :) Thank you again, George
Hiya' George! :wavey: We're a pretty close knit bunch and most, if not all of us, are quite friendly. :yeah:
[external image: Posted Image] getitdone,

Nice of you to register here, and glad you are having good experiences on all internet forums.

Yes, I agree most of all the members here are fine and friendly, and all the volunteers have certainly one thing in mind and that is to assist where possible in every way they can. :thumbup:

Enjoy the forum and come back and see us often.

kind regards,