This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I lost a dream!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone, friends of this forum!
To say these words at me cost alot.
I came to this extraordinary forum, with one big desire, of enter into your school and learn to fight malware, in order to help others.
Today I understand that for me this dream is destroyed :(
With this post I am not asking anything.
I just want to say that…….I had so much hope,for seven days I was always here, waiting for the coveted MP that never arrived
But one thing I'm telling you anyway WTT

Compliments

for your moderators and staff, highly trained to do all the work for free to help people. Compliments

Gromozon
Hi Gromozon,

I think I might understand how you feel… maybe. I would like to offer these words to you…

#1. Change Your Avatar. It's Not Helping You Get What You Want

#2. Never Give Up On Your Dream. You are blessed to HAVE a dream! Many still search for this.

#3. Find the Answers to These Questions:
  • Why Did Not Get What You Want - THIS TIME?
  • What Do You Need To Get What You Want?
  • What are 10 Ways To Get What You Want?
#4. Hang Out Around Here A Bit… Maybe There Are Other Things Here To Help

#5. Remember… sometimes we may not know reasons why things happen… or don't happen … and because we don't know… we can rightly assume that it's for the best. Assuming any less than that only makes matters worse for us. So… you get to choose… would you like to feel worse? … or better? If you choose to feel better… assume the best !! ;)

Regards,
Hello Gromozon,

I just want to say that…….I had so much hope,for seven days I was always here, waiting for the coveted MP that never arrived

The Admin PM regarding your application was sent to you via this board on April 11th.

Are you saying you did not receive that PM until April 18th? If so we need to check our system. :unsure:

Best regards. :)
Hello Elizabeth You're a good person, I am very happy to read your words. :wub: Hello Tashi, thanks for your response. I have not received any pm :unsure:

Hello Tashi, thanks for your response. I have not received any pm :unsure:

A copy has been resent to your PM box, sorry that you were waiting.

Best regards. :)