This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Thank You

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am a new member for this board and I want to say "THANK YOU" to all of you guys/girls outhere. I checked out couple of posts and its full of great information. I was directed to this fourm by a member of another fourm because I had problem with someone possibly hijacking my puter. I figured out what the problem was but I still wanted to check out this forum for possible future problems and I am glad that I did. Now I am a official member of this forum…don't have much to offer at this point but will try my best. xxjakethesnakexx
Thats The Spirit We All Join The Fight Against Hijackers, Spyware, Ad-ware and any other thing we dont want on our comps

raises his fist high into the air