Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Images needed for TomCoyote

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:16 AM

Hello everyone, The TomCoyote site needs graphics. - We recognize that there is an immense talent pool among the TomCoyote readers. We hope that you can help us by contributing your skills to make TomCoyote 'look' appealing. After all, this site is made available for you. Why not help us make it what you would like it to be ? Link buttons, logos and other graphics are needed. Perhaps you can tell us how to improve the site's 'looks'. Your skills will be recognized with your name, and if you have a website, with a link to it. As you know, this site is offered as a free resource to the internet community. Therefore, your compensation will be 'worldwide fame' through the TomCoyote site and the knowledge that you are contributing. TomCoyote is an endeavour that is dedicated to helping solve and prevent some of the problems that some people try to create on the internet. Your help is needed and appreciated. All members can submit their graphics by posting here and choosing to upload the file. Please keep the file size as low as you can and use the jpg, png or gif formats, all other formats will be discarded. The only thing we ask is that everyone keep their comments civil. We will not tolerate any harsh criticism of others' works. Thank you for your help. :wavey:
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Zero

Zero

Not really Less Than One ;-)

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on the beach.

Posted 20 August 2004 - 01:48 PM

Posted Image will evetually go transparent.
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Bozodog_*

Guest_Bozodog_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2004 - 09:38 AM

Real nice button Zero. and I like the color. I really would like to know why so many forums use blue for theme. It is a very hard color on the eyes. (blue is recommened for wall color in bedrooms to help sleep)

#4 njustice

njustice

Malware Team Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:12 PM

I like the color too Zero..... :thumbup:

Attached Images

• teallogo.png

ASAP Proud member since 2004 Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals

My site: Pctorium

#5 njustice

njustice

Malware Team Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 August 2004 - 04:57 AM

Another variation....

Attached Images

• teal2logo.png

#6 njustice

njustice

Malware Team Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 09:22 PM

This is starting to be fun....except one thing.....no one else is playing. :weee: Edit: removed broken links to images.

Edited by njustice, 07 October 2007 - 09:32 AM.

#7 Coyote

Coyote

Emeritus-Expert

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 09:26 PM

some are playing and will post links later on, continue, you are doing well
Go forth and conquer your goals with the renewed spirit of Coyote and do not let small setbacks stop you from Your Dreams

Microsoft MVP 2006-2007

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

#8 stuck on adware

stuck on adware

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 08:12 PM

I'm new to this site and I have some questions: What is a thread and how do I post one? Where do I go to post questions and how do I use Windows Explorer to get rid of adware/spyware. I've been reading and some of the responses were to use Windows Explorer to locate and delete the files. How do I use Windows Explorer to do that?

Edited by stuck on adware, 30 August 2004 - 08:22 PM.

#9 Pandy

Pandy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in my family and friends. As of late I am also interested in learning PaintShop Pro 8 and doing graphics, avatars and the like. I am a relative beginner to the computer and the Internet. I've enjoyed learning all about it. Including security. I've had no choice but to learn that. lol

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:31 AM

OK I can post now it seems... here is a puny attempt at an image lol

Posted Image

#10 baskar1234

baskar1234

Malware Expert Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 10:51 AM

I gave it a go :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by baskar1234, 31 August 2004 - 10:52 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#11 Pandy

Pandy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in my family and friends. As of late I am also interested in learning PaintShop Pro 8 and doing graphics, avatars and the like. I am a relative beginner to the computer and the Internet. I've enjoyed learning all about it. Including security. I've had no choice but to learn that. lol

Posted 01 September 2004 - 09:47 PM

Another try ;)

Posted Image

:oops:

#12 Pandy

Pandy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image :D

#13 SomeUser

SomeUser

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:55 AM

A few early possible ideas :)

Attached Images

• tcbuttons.png

#14 Pandy

Pandy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:18 PM

:wavey: :huh: One more try lol

Posted Image

#15 Pandy

Pandy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 01:05 AM

Ok one more little one lol ;)
Posted Image

Hope you like :D

Edited by Pandy, 07 September 2004 - 01:06 AM.