This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Images needed for TomCoyote

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone, The TomCoyote site needs graphics. - We recognize that there is an immense talent pool among the TomCoyote readers. We hope that you can help us by contributing your skills to make TomCoyote 'look' appealing. After all, this site is made available for you. Why not help us make it what you would like it to be ? Link buttons, logos and other graphics are needed. Perhaps you can tell us how to improve the site's 'looks'. Your skills will be recognized with your name, and if you have a website, with a link to it. As you know, this site is offered as a free resource to the internet community. Therefore, your compensation will be 'worldwide fame' through the TomCoyote site and the knowledge that you are contributing. TomCoyote is an endeavour that is dedicated to helping solve and prevent some of the problems that some people try to create on the internet. Your help is needed and appreciated. All members can submit their graphics by posting here and choosing to upload the file. Please keep the file size as low as you can and use the jpg, png or gif formats, all other formats will be discarded. The only thing we ask is that everyone keep their comments civil. We will not tolerate any harsh criticism of others' works. Thank you for your help. :wavey:
Real nice button Zero. and I like the color. I really would like to know why so many forums use blue for theme. It is a very hard color on the eyes. (blue is recommened for wall color in bedrooms to help sleep)
This is starting to be fun….except one thing…..no one else is playing. :weee: Edit: removed broken links to images.
I'm new to this site and I have some questions: What is a thread and how do I post one? Where do I go to post questions and how do I use Windows Explorer to get rid of adware/spyware. I've been reading and some of the responses were to use Windows Explorer to locate and delete the files. How do I use Windows Explorer to do that?
I gave it a go :)

[external image: Posted Image]

[external image: Posted Image]

[external image: Posted Image]